Website Hinge Health
This listing is about Hinge Health in Portland, OR
About the job
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com .
We’re looking for a world-class professional to lead our internal communications efforts. This is a highly visible and influential role. The person will set the internal communications strategy working closely with top executives in the company, the people team, and the broader marketing and comms organization. Responsible for informing, inspiring, and engaging Hinge Health employees, the individual will set the employee comms agenda and find ways to innovate and scale the communication channels in a fast-growing business. The lead will also work on many high-impact projects, employer brand, and change management.
A candidate who has been part of building internal comms function in a hyper growth company. The candidate has experience developing internal communications during funding rounds, corporate developments, exec hiring, org changes, policy and change management, all-hands agenda development, intranet management, etc. Executive presence and gravitas, and ability to engage with leaders and problem solve. Highly collaborative with cross-functional partners, but a bias for decisions and results.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
What You’ll Accomplish
- Increase employee engagement scores, ensure employees have what they need to succeed at their jobs, and support understanding and alignment with the company’s visions, mission, and strategy.
- Build an internal first communications strategy with senior leadership to develop clear, inspiring, and consistent internal narratives around business, product, and people topics
- Develop internal communications plans for corporate announcements, critical launches, and organizational updates
- Uncover stories of innovation, product, and engineering excellence and create opportunities to showcase mission alignment and member impact
- Re-imagine, strengthen, and manage various communication channels and properties, including intranet, all hands, town halls, FAQs etc.
- Take measures to drive traffic to the intranet and use other distribution channels to promote critical information employees need to succeed in their jobs
- Partner with the People team on change management, help create consistency across employer messaging and touchpoints, and secure best employer awards
What We’re Looking For
- Creative: Make all hands and other properties relevant and engaging.
- Change management: Able to influence stakeholders on organizational change and communication and advise senior management on internal comm imperatives and nuances
- Prioritization: Able to get things done in an environment with many competing demands.
- Resilient & adaptable: Passionate about execution excellence, with a track record of bringing creativity, positivity, and high energy to complex projects. Able to roll with the punches. Effective fire-fighter.
- Systems thinker: Able to break down problems. Builds robust and scalable models for information distribution in a fast-growing environment.
- Leadership: Effectively guides, motivates, and empowers cross-functional teams
- 7-9 years of experience in running internal communications mandate in mission-driven, complex, fast-growing tech companies
- Communication: Exceptional writing, storyboarding, and verbal communication skills with the ability to extract salient information from multiple sources and synthesize narrative.
- Experience in digital health preferred but not mandatory
What Shapes Our Company
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we’ll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer
Company: Hinge Health
Job Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com