Website Hinge Health
This listing is about Hinge Health in Seattle, WA
About the job
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com.
As a member of our expanding Growth team, you’ll play a central role in making sure that every eligible individual within our client base receives the hyper-customized experience they need to sign up for Hinge Health. You’ll help us scale our B2C growth channels – including email, direct mail, and SMS – through automation, working as the go-to production expert in platforms such as Iterable and Lob. You’ll also act as a key strategist in building end-to-end user-focused journeys that allow us to add to the truly moving testimonials pouring in by the day.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
What You’ll Accomplish
- Boost conversion through tailored campaigns that meet each user where they are – from which channels they’re on to which stage of their health journey they’re in
- Cultivate healthy marketing data that allows us to target the right audiences with the right content at the right time, especially through segmentation
- Bring ideas to life by taking copy and designs and building them in our marketing automation platform using HTML and CSS
- Elevate our team from scrappy one-off email blasts into fully automated multi-channel user journeys
- Optimize email, direct mail, SMS, and in-app content by using automation to execute high-velocity experiments and gather quick insights
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience on a marketing team that works cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Data, and Design
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel user journeys in automation platforms like Iterable or Braze
- Technical expertise; you use data to build complex segments and dig below surface-level insights
- Passion for production; you enjoy the hands-on aspect of building campaigns in-house
- Passion for our mission, with a personal connection to MSK issues or a track-record of mission-driven work
What Shapes Our Company
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
New York City Salary Range: $84,000 – 105,000
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we’ll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer
Company: Hinge Health
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org