Website Hinge Health
This listing is about Hinge Health in Denver, CO
About the job
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at: http://www.hingehealth.com.
We’re looking for a talented designer to craft compelling, engaging creative that drives people to enroll with Hinge Health. Your work will help people dealing with pain to find the care they need to start healing.
The Senior Visual Designer for Growth Marketing will help concept and develop creative across an expanding list of B2C growth channels including email campaigns, videos, paid media, landing pages, direct mail, OOH and new channels. Ideally, you geek out on data as well as design, and you’re eager to optimize toward higher performance. As part of our growing Growth Creative Team, we’re looking for someone who can toggle between designer, out of the box thinker, creative problem solver, and user advocate.
You are going to thrive on the team if you have a fine-tuned aesthetic, love to iterate and make adjustments in real-time, and are energized with a curiosity to simultaneously take on the task at hand and explore how it can be amplified.
We are looking for a creative, resourceful, collaborative, and highly effective A-player who will help us expand creative’s role in helping people be pain free.
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected]
What You’ll Accomplish
- Build, contribute, and advance the growth team’s charter while supporting key marketing initiatives.
- Work with content strategists and creative leads to develop, iterate, and share out design work with key stakeholders.
- Be an active participant in creative kick-off meetings and reviews.
- Implement feedback that pushes the work forward while also making recommendations on strong design directions and decisions.
- Understand and have a learn-it-all mentality towards conversion, accessibility, digital best practices, and emerging technologies to help streamline creative work.
- Build digital assets for growth channels like emails, videos, paid social and media content, direct mail, OOH and much more.
- Organize and maintain brand design systems and libraries to be shared by multiple creative teams.
What We’re Looking For
- 5-7 years of design experience; preferable in a startup, in-house, or agency environment focused on B2C.
- Ability to present your ideas and work with clarity and passion while demonstrating how the creative strategically answers the brief.
- Advanced understanding and comfort with common creative tools like Adobe creative suite, Sketch or Figma, Google Docs and Slides.
- Understanding of email, web and digital capabilities, limitations, and best practices.
- Healthy time management skills for a robust self driven creative process without cutting corners or compressing reviews and revision cycles.
- Able to build trust and relationships among creative team and marketing partners by educating them on the process, advantages to design recommendations, and platform or tool constraints.
- Able to deliver clear and timely design solutions based on feedback, deadlines, and project constraints
- Motion design and or post-production experience.
- Experience with advertising campaigns or highly conceptual creative work
- Brand Design background
What Shapes Our Company
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we’ll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hinge Health is an E-verify employer
Company: Hinge Health
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com