Are you looking for a Job at Hilton in Cobham, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
HILTON COBHAM – We are Hilton we are hospitality.
Would you like a career with a company recently voted number 1 in great paces to work in the UK? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
Hilton Cobham are recruiting now for a Guest Relations Manager to join our team
Please do note this role is based at Hilton Cobham, which is located in Surrey, therefore relocation to the area would be needed.
- Live-in staff accommodation available: charged at £8.36 per day including bills, 3 meals and tea/coffee taken from our Team Member canteen and Wi-Fi
- Free meals on duty
- Travel and food discounts: – 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Pension scheme
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
A Guest Relations Manager manages the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will I be doing?
A Guest Relations Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards
As Guest Relations Manager, you will manage the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobbyeception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
Guest Relations Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Previous managerial experience in a customer service function
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer service function or a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Cobham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com