Website Hexagon PPM
Are you looking for a Job at Hexagon PPM in Swindon, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Are you a Developer who likes a challenge?
Are you interested in helping build the next generation of our market leading data warehousing and document management product? Our existing offering is used in some of the largest companies around the world, and we’re aiming to transform it into a cloud-native SaaS platform to support the next generation of our business. If you’re a great developer who’s ready for their next adventure, then we’re looking for you.
About the job:
We’re primarily a SQL & .Net shop on the backend using REST APIs, while on the front end we use Typescript and Angular. This is a collaborative environment where you’ll work with multi-discipline teams around the world, and so while we love specialists, you’ll be expected to muck in across the board and contribute to whatever your team needs.
We expect you to…
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively on your own initiative or as part of a multi-discipline team
- Write well designed, testable code in a timely manner
- Get out of your comfort zone and help other disciplines on your team when necessary
- Keep up to date with current technology trends
We are looking for a full stack developer who is well versed in .net and of the major web frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue and ideally with some Typescript . Any experience with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP), Docker, testing frameworks or DevOps methodologies are a bonus.
We’d ideally like to hear from people with these skills, but the main thing we’re looking for are great developers – so even if you’re not an exact match but can bring other relevant skills and experience to the table, then we’d love to hear from you!
What do we offer?
- Flexible working practices with in-office, hybrid or remote options available
- Personal development time (with potential to learn other technologies), so you can continue to develop yourself
- We use an industry-standard online tool for training, however you can submit a request for consideration for further training/certification if required
- Agile environment – when opportunities arise you can apply for training (e.g. Scrum Master training)
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a background and/or reference check. If this is required you will be notified in advance, and be asked for your authorisation before the check takes place.
All details will be provided via the background check policy.
Company: Hexagon PPM
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org