Website Hexagon PPM
Are you looking for a Job at Hexagon PPM in Swindon, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Hexagon is seeking to hire an Accountant for our EAM business. Following a major acquisition by the group we are looking to strengthen our finance team based in Swindon. This role reports to the EMIA Financial Controller. It is a hands-on accounting role and will also involve partnering closely with the commercial management team. The role has responsibility for ensuring the provision of the full financial reporting and financial analysis for newly acquired business.
- Take responsibility for collecting and producing a monthly EAM pack for senior management within the operations and finance teams to help understand the key revenue drivers, contracts and balances within the EAM business.
- Work with legal to align the cross border contracts taken on as part of the acquisition to better align them with the PPM Country model.
- Work with the commercial sales team to calculate the incentive plans for the EAM sales staff.
- Take the lead on the new Incentive Plan tool implementation for EMIA
- Support the EMIA financial controller in the production of standard sales prices to support revenue recognition calculations across all lines of business both EAM and PPM
- Work with tax to implement the intercompany cross charging agreements
- Develop the EAM forecasting process and support the annual budget process as part of the central European team.
- Take the lead on the calculation and liaison with the channel partners from an accounting perspective.
- Work with European Controller to support the successfully implementation of the new global reporting system – OneStream.
- Qualified Accountant. Experience working in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English, a confident and concise communicator who has experience of dealing with both finance and non-finance management.
- Able to maintain strong and influential working relations with staff and business partners that may be located outside of UK.
- Self-motivated individual that is looking for a role that will challenge and reward.
- Ability to take on and own tasks to completion.
- Good attention to detail and an all-round understanding of accounting.
- The ability to communicate clearly to all levels of staff and explain complex accounting matters in clear terms to non-finance staff.
- Good IT application skills and experience. Experience of using integrated accounting systems required. Proficient in use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel outside of the UK from time to time.
Company: Hexagon PPM
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org