Website Hexagon PPM
Are you looking for a Job at Hexagon PPM in Swindon, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Hexagon is seeking to hire an ICP Accountant. Following a major acquisition by the group we are looking to strengthen our finance team based in Swindon. This role reports to the EAM Accountant as part of a small centrally based team. It is a hands-on accounting role and will also involve partnering closely with the commercial management team and in particular the sales team. The role has responsibility for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the Incentive Plans across the region.
- Take responsibility for collecting and producing the Incentive calculations of the sales and non sales teams across the region.
- Liaise with Infor until the handover on EAM Sales plans and commission payments. Including the following:
- The production of monthly statements of performance for the sales teams
- Calculation of the incentives due based on the sales performance
- Calculation of the entries to post including IFRS 15 entries in relation to deferred costs for long term sales
- Production of the appropriate pay roll information for the countries across EMIA
- Work with the EMIA Controller to support the implementation of a new incentives system across the business.
- Aid the EAM Accountant in producing the monthly EAM pack to include KPI’s and other information useful to the sales management team.
- Prepare the monthly accruals and reconcile the balance sheet accounts for incentive plans for each country accordingly.
- Part qualified Accountant. Experience working in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English, a confident and concise communicator who has experience of dealing with both finance and non-finance management.
- Able to maintain strong and influential working relations with staff and business partners that may be located outside of UK.
- Self-motivated individual that is looking for a role that will challenge and reward.
- Ability to take on and own tasks to completion.
- Good attention to detail and an all-round understanding of accounting.
- The ability to communicate clearly to all levels of staff and explain complex accounting matters in clear terms to non-finance staff.
- Good IT application skills and experience. Experience of using integrated accounting systems required. Proficient in use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Company: Hexagon PPM
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com