Website Hexagon PPM
Are you looking for a Job at Hexagon PPM in Swindon, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Hexagon is seeking to hire an Executive Accountant. This role reports to the Executive Controller for PPM EMIA. It is a hands-on accounting role to support the production of the books and records of the legal entities within the Europe for the EAM products of the PPM business. In September 2021 the Hexagon Group acquired the EAM business and has placed this product within the PPM Portfolio. PPM is part of the former Intergraph Group.
The European Finance team is based across Europe but has a number of ‘hubs’, one of which is in the UK at the Intergraph offices in Swindon. This role is part of a newly created team to help support the new EAM business as it transitions into the ongoing PPM business unit.
We are looking for a part qualified accountant to join to team to look after the services projects within the EAM business. EAM has approximately 60 projects to manage of various sizes across the region.
As part of the EAM Finance Team the person will be responsible for:
- Set up and monitoring of EAM projects within the project accounting
- Liaison with the services team to update them on financial outcomes of the projects
- Monitoring of supplier and customer purchase orders where applicable
- Preparation of monthly analysis of services for management team
- Preparation of the monthly utilisation analysis of software engineers
- Help prepare the services element of the EAM monthly pack
- Support the EAM services forecast process
- Support the EMIA regional controller in the transition of the EAM services team on to our systems
- Support the EMIA regional controller in ad hoc projects as required
- Part Qualified accountant. Experience working in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- The ability to produce information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written and spoken English, a confident and concise communicator who has experience of dealing with both finance and non-finance management.
- Able to maintain strong working relations with staff and business partners that may be located outside of UK.
- Experience of an international business environment – preferably in a software, technology or projects business would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated individual that is looking for a role that will challenge and reward.
- Good IT application skills and experience. Experience of using integrated accounting systems required. Proficient in use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Company: Hexagon PPM
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com