This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Herms in Palo Alto, CA
About the job
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Specialist are to achieve selling and customer service objectives while adhering to the operational loss prevention standards of the boutiques.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Sales Objectives
- Accountable for meeting personal sales goal and works as part of a team for boutique to achieve its collective target.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort. Ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbon, stationary and the like_ are stocked at all times. Maintain selling floor to meet standards to including straightening, filling in and replenishment of new receipts following VM guidelines, physical EAS tagging, ticketing, etc. Provides assistance as need in inventory preparation.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions including receipts, CRM files (which provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis, SKUs, monetary payment and client verification, and the administrative support of after sales service when needed. Partners with management on POS decisions and communicates discrepancies, should they occur, during the opening, closing and general POS variances by end of business day.
- Loss Prevention
- Responsible for complying with all loss prevention procedures such as employee sign in sheets, bag checks in conjunction with LP as application. Practice appropriate LP techniques and follows all guidelines for key control and merchandise security. Respects physical EAS tagging guidelines and ensure all products are properly ticketed (on floor, back of house and merchandise returns). Properly prepares for physical inventory and participates in monthly cycle counts (or as directed by management).
- Customer Service
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermes standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
Decision Making Responsibility
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 2+ years in a sales capacity.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- College degree preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Even tempered with ability to continuously multi-task.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible with schedule changes to accommodate needs of the business.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.
We are looking for a candidate that has a combination of the above attributes and can perform the key functions of the role with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hermès of Paris (USA) requires proof of full vaccination status as defined by the CDC and/or applicable state or local health agencies against the virus known as COVID-19, and any variants, as a condition of employment with Hermès of Paris (USA), except where prohibited by state or local law. Hermès of Paris (USA) will consider any reasonable requests for accommodations for disability and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable laws.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Family is at the heart of Hermès. At Hermès of Paris, we are committed to being a Maison for All, a home where we make efforts to generate, support and advance the values of diversity, inclusion and family both within our own walls and in the wider world. At Hermès of Paris we look to create a diverse workforce of talented and unique individuals with different backgrounds, skillsets and worldviews that will enrich our Hermès of Paris family. We support our individual team members personal and professional success through a culture that values equality, individuality and fairness and through an environment where individuals can thrive and feel comfortable being their authentic selves. Beyond the walls of our Maison, we advance our DIF values through the work that we do in partnership with our community and non-profit partners.
At Hermès of Paris, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris, Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, lay off or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Hermes, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email address.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org