Website Helping Hands Homecare
Are you looking for a Job at Helping Hands Homecare in Alcester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
At Helping Hands, our Carers are our most important asset and bringing the best talent into the business is what has enabled us to grow into the successful company that we are today! Our Internal Recruitment team recruit candidates from across the globe and this brand-new opportunity to join that team will ensure we can continue to expand our exciting recruitment programme into new countries.
As Recruitment Compliance Coordinator you’ll work closely with the Recruitment Team Leader and the wider recruitment team to provide support in processing pre-employment background checks for all successful applications and assisting with International or UK based recruitment where necessary. You will also support the wider team with managing bookings for our assessment centres and identifying new opportunities for business growth.
- Handling and processing pre-employment background checks for all successful applications (DBS checks, reference checks, collating relevant identification and documents for skilled worker visa application)
- Provide guidance and assistance to candidates with their applications via email and telephone, including checking the final application and documents prior to submission.
- Shortlisting candidates, conducting telephone interviews, arranging and conducting face to face interviews and assisting with booking assessment courses for new recruits.
- Support the International or UK recruitment teams in completing interviews with candidate’s and shortlisting applications where needed.
Who You Are
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in employment compliance or recruitment, either from an agency or in-house environment. You will need to:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and highly organised
- Be Flexible and adaptable to juggle a range of different tasks
- Have discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Be able to drive
At Helping Hands, we encourage our staff to bring ideas to the table of their own accord and not seek permission if they have a brilliant suggestion to try. For that reason, this role will also suit someone who can work off their own initiative. You will have the opportunity to make this role your own and develop the position into a fundamental part of our recruitment team.
From the day you join, you will also have access to a wide range of company benefits including:
- Competitive salary of up to £24k per annum
- 23 days annual leave which increases with length of service plus bank holidays off
- Hybrid working
- Employee Benefits portal with a wide range of leisure and retail vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Access to apprenticeships for career development
- Pension & Sick Pay
- Hours of work – 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
Helping Hands is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce as we believe this develops a comfortable working environment for all our staff. All applications will be treated fairly in line with our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Company: Helping Hands Homecare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Alcester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org