Website HCL Technologies
Are you looking for a Job at HCL Technologies in Romford, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing system specifications and test calculation functionality when necessary.
- Ensuring that non-workflow calculation processes are in place (e.g. develop spreadsheets etc).
- Support for projects, e.g. calculation changes driven by client or legislative requirements.
- System data analysis including specifying amendments to data to be carried out by the Data team
- Lead project whether sponsored by the department or other areas of the company, as required, e.g. calculation changes driven by client or legislative requirements.
- Delivering accurate and compliant actuarial support to Actuarial Production Service team BAU in order that they can at least achieve service standards
- To undertake tasks and duties within any other BS&S Actuarial area as required (with appropriate support given)
- To undertake any other duties as may be deemed appropriate by your Team Leader.
- Travel to different HCL locations to liaise and work with team members as necessary.
- Programming experience (especially VB or VBA)
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
* Part qualified Actuary -(Degree in Mathematical or Financial subject, etc. )
* A-Level Maths (at least B-grade)
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Company: HCL Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Romford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com