Website HCG Engagement Group
Are you looking for a Job at HCG Engagement Group in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
The HCG Engagement Group is a global team of 100 digital, creative, and innovation experts focused on engaging HCPs. We are cross-disciplinary thinkers and harness our combined strengths and experience to bring fresh thinking and world-class talent to scientific communications. Working in a close partnership across all HCG agencies, we are a specialty medical communications company within the Omnicom Group of Companies.
The HCG Engagement Group currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Strategist with extensive knowledge of multi-channel strategies and implementation to help plan and execute for our clients. This is a role for a smart, results-oriented person looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing, innovative digital communications agency. This position provides a unique opportunity to create and implement cutting-edge digital customer engagement and digital scientific content strategies.
The Digital Strategist will be given ownership and responsibility for the following activities:
- Developing a digital customer engagement strategy blueprint, and helping implement the execution of the engagement model
- Supporting assigned product teams in translating their brand strategy into a digital marketing plan and execution
- Experience with Social Media Data Analytics (eg, Insights 360, Brandwatch etc.)
- Providing digital research, analysis and insight generation for all business activities
- Proposal planning and management of multichannel and digital media campaign engagement initiatives
- Leading and managing digital strategy projects from start to execution, providing iterative offering enhancements
- Developing strategic and tactical offerings for digital strategy and planning
- Developing offerings for collecting insights from patients and treatment stakeholders
- Leading and/or providing expertise on new business and sales activities related to digital strategy
- Establishing a client-facing role to present on digital strategy and research
- Developing services and sales packages related to digital strategy and analysis
- Digital landscape research
- Content and data analysis and optimization
- Digital focus groups with target audiences and digital stakeholders
- Multichannel strategy
- SEO strategy and optimization
- Social media monitoring
- Insight generation and mapping
- Supporting high level of internal knowledge and awareness of digital strategies through continuous training and innovation initiatives
- Experience with any of the Social Media Data Analytics (eg, Insights 360, Brandwatch)
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Confidence rationalising your ideas and decisions – authoritatively communicating the benefits and trade-offs to product owners, designers, researchers and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas.
- Experience in working directly with digital partners to develop and execute initiatives (eg, Google, third-party media providers, social media community platforms)
- Motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible, open with excellent communications skills
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas
- Detail-oriented with systematic and structured logical thinking
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Motivated with can-do attitude, flexible, open with excellent communications skills.
- Good blend of pragmatism and creativity
- A strong strategic thinker. The role will be part of our client facing team, along-side a talented group of account and technology gurus. A well organized, possess a keen eye for detail and have a structured, logical approach to problem solving. Driven to always deliver exceptional work to clients.
- 5+ years of multi-channel strategy and planning experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.Sc.) or equivalent in Economics, Information Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Psychology or Medical Sciences
- Demonstrated career progression from digital marketing through to multichannel planning roles.
- Experience of research and development of audience journeys leading to content development.
- Experienced in the development and moderation of client workshops and advisory groups.
- Prior pharma or health care environment experience required
- Experience in launching social media initiatives, having worked with leading social agencies and applications (eg, SERMO, Doximity, Twitter, Facebook, private communities)
- Expertise in all aspects of the role described
- Able to demonstrate strong strategic thinking backed up by strong project management and production skills with experience in digital and content analysis projects. Great client-facing and communication skills, proven account management skills, and strong selling and marketing skills are also required.
If you have a genuine interest in new approaches, fresh innovative ideas, and a strong belief in your ability to make ideas real, you will be a great fit for the existing team.
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
Company: HCG Engagement Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org