This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Hays in Chicago, IL
About the job
Director of Technology Operations – Perm – Chicago, IL.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Director of Technology Operations in Chicago, IL.
You will be a key member of Reside Living’s Operations Leadership team, and be responsible for refining operational procedures, assessing and implementing new technologies that impact revenue and overall operations, and defining the most productive and efficient property management platform in Chicago.
• Define and Execute New Initiatives
• Self-Guided Tours
• Build process, including assessing technology partners, to provide self-guided tours throughout the portfolio.
• Implement appropriate technology to support Self-Guided tours when technology is necessary.
• Train each property team on how Self-Guided Tours will work at each community, all communications, and messaging.
• Establish pre/post tour procedures to optimize the experience with a focus on revenue generation.
• Centralize and Optimize Process
• Evaluate processes across property teams to propose best in class approach.
• Reinvent our approach to initial lead responses, phone calls, renewals and collections that drives increased occupancy.
• Reinvent Existing platforms
• Review current process to manage inbound leads and update as necessary to deliver the optimal new customer experience, including inbound call flow.
• Fob Systems
• Ownership of standardized access systems into properties and fob systems throughout properties.
• Residential unit door lock systems
• Ownership of individual apartment lock systems.
• Build, Develop and Embed Systems
• Be a primary contact for Yardi, our property management software provider.
• Drive strong business results and customer service from our dedicated Yardi support team.
• Research, evaluate, and assess new Yardi products that bring value to our portfolio and drive scalability and impact to revenue.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in property management operations
• 3 years of project management experience
• Demonstrated experience with technology due diligence and implementations
• Ownership of portfolio-wide process and procedures
• Experience with implementing shared services model or consolidation of central processes
• Experience with technology tools; Yardi experience required
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org