Are you looking for a Job at Harnham in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
LEAD DIGITAL ANALYST
£40,000-£45,000 + BENEFITS
An ambitious and hard-working individual will find this Lead Digital Analyst opportunity challenging and full of variety.
This is a popular insurance company aiming to maintain and improve customer and marketing data management and performance reporting. They pride themselves on training and personal development.
As a Lead Digital Analyst lead you will be focusing on Insights within online customer data by:
- Maintaining and creating visualisations and dashboards.
- Running Digital Analytics in Google Analytics
- Getting the most out of Google A analytics by incorporating it into Google Big Query
- Supporting A/B testing team.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders.
Your Skills And Experience
A successful Lead Digital Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience in Google Analytics.
- Advanced use of visualisation tools including Google Data Studio,Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Proven experience with SQL.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £45,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.
How To Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com