This listing is about Hach in Cedar Rapids, IA
About the job
Our work at Hach ensures water quality for people around the world. Our customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions make water analysis better—faster, simpler, greener, and more informative. As a member of our team, you’ll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within industries from aviation to manufacturing to mining. You’ll also be part of an environment that fosters career growth and professional development, with kindness at its core. And you’ll be part of our mission, which drives us to develop water quality solutions that protect the health and safety of all living things.
Hach is proud to be one of Danaher’s Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the US. Several locations have been listed for marketing purposes only-there is only one position available.
The Marketo Administrator designs and implements system solutions to transform digital marketing for the Danaher Water Quality Platform group of companies. This means you get to support over 6 different businesses, not just one. Use your Marketo skills but apply them on various different levels and really stretch your innovative thinking!
One of the best things about this role (besides the awesome team) is that we truly value innovation – bring your best ideas to the table and actually drive process improvement!
Work with our marketing technology stack, specifically Marketo and develop solutions that deliver real business impact! The tool set available integrates best of breed solutions including Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, GlobalMeet, Wistia, Outgrow, and more.
You will understand the Marketing Technology Stack, its workflows and data relationships. Align with business partners to optimize digital marketing and lead management processes to continuously improve results from digital marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with operating company marketing teams to understand current marketing automation needs and engage in envisioning of new strategies and potential solutions.
- Lead multi-functional projects and maintain detailed action plans to launch new marketing automation solutions in a timely fashion.
- Implement system solutions within the marketing technology stack and CRM systems. Collaborate with Salesforce.com admins on CRM solutions.
- Mentor other team members on Marketing Automation.
- Conduct testing and lead all aspects of user acceptance testing to ensure the systems implemented achieve the business objective.
- Train end users on new system solutions.
- Research new technologies for viability and future implementation for the Water Quality Platform.
Education, Background And Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems and/or Marketing preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience delivering Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Translation Management, Customer Relationship Management, Web or eCommerce system solutions required.
- Marketo Certified Expert required, or similar certificate.
- Experience using web-related markup: HTML, xHTML, XML, CSS, and/or Client side scripting preferred.
The salary range for this role is $78k-90kUSD. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus, incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Application Deadline: N/A