Website Groupe Beneteau
This listing is about Groupe Beneteau in Fort Lauderdale, FL
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Enjoy the Boating Life and Join a Leader in the Marine Industry!
We are expanding our operations to Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator to add to our team in Florida French language knowledge is necessary and Spanish language knowledge is beneficial.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide dealer assistance with sales orders, order changes, shipping information and questions
– Support three Regional Sales Directors – customer leads, correspondence, boat show support, business analysis and reporting tasks
– Ability to learn and advance a diverse breath of product, features and configurations (Systems knowledge)
– Coordinate with factory in France with order specifications and scheduling
– Work with transport team in France to arrange international freight – coordinate freight with Freight Forwarder – Communicate shipping schedules to dealers
– Process importation documentation – upload to Bolloré Link site for each shipment
– Continuous communication with dealers, factory in France and internal team as well as outside vendors, including banks and freight forwarder
– Dealer invoice processing
– Order financing – monitor dealer floor plan levels, submit orders for pre-approval, ensuring financing is received prior to boat arrival in USA
– Maintain Boat Co-op budget and process all boat co-op requests
– Product Specialist – vital “coordination” link between Sales Team and Marketing/Communication Team for thorough follow up of subjects, including product changes, boat show preparation
– Direct coordination with Product Development team in France for release of yearly pricing, model year changes, and continuous feedback throughout year with regards to improvements needed to maintain accurate information to dealers
-Translation help for Marketing/Communication team
– Assist dealers with pre-and-post boat show help for east coast Florida boat shows
– Provide a more integrated link for the Latin American markets
We are looking for motivated, self-starters with excellent communication and organizational skills. Must have knowledge and experience with sales processes and proficiency withMicrosoft Office applications. Ability to coordinate with a team to meet goals.
Groupe Beneteau offers a competitive compensation package based on candidate qualifications. Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, Prescription,401k with company match, Paid Time Off and Employee Boat Use Program
Candidates should respond with a resume and salary history to [email protected] or
Groupe Beneteau, 925 Frisbie Street, Cadillac, MI 49601 ATTN: Human Resources Department EEO/MF
Company: Groupe Beneteau
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org