Website GreenState Credit Union
This listing is about GreenState Credit Union in North Liberty, IA
About the job
GreenState Credit Union’s internship opportunity will immerse you into GreenState’s fun and fast paced environment! As a valuable member of our team, you will provide direct support to your assigned team by owning the outcome for a variety of projects. We want your internship to be educational, meaningful, and exciting! As an intern, you will gain a better understanding of the roles in your department and be well prepared for work in the financial industry in the future. You will also have opportunities to work with GreenState members, other departments, and staff.
At GreenState, we exist to create lasting value for those we serve. We do this by putting immense value into our employees, members and communities. We empower our employees to create endless opportunities, which will then impact the lives of our members and enhance the vitality of our communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to the Credit Union’s core values in serving with truth, trust, mentoring, openness, risk-taking, communication, giving credit, integrity, caring, and respect in carrying out the GreenState’s mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times, greeting members and guests with a smile and eye contact immediately upon their arrival. Consistent usage of the members name during contact and always thanking them for their business.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Assists with planning, coordination and execution of department events as directed by the appropriate staff member.
- Provides a variety of administrative and clerical support regarding respective departmental and organizational projects and tasks.
- Interacts with both internal and external GreenState parties including, but not limited to, fellow employees, department leaders, members, and vendors in the pursuit of departmental and organizational objectives.
- Plays a vital role in enriching the community by participating in community service organizations and/or Credit Union sponsored events on an annual basis.
- Performs any other duties as may be required to meet Credit Union objectives.
- Examples of 2022 Projects Include:
- Process and Procedure Documentation
- Project Support
- Temenos Upgrade Project implementation and testing
- Acquisitions and Conversion implementation, support, testing
- Coordinate and Facilitate Monthly Department Meetings
- Miscellaneous Administrative and Processing tasks
- Assist with Quality Assurance tasks such as auditing accounts, call monitoring, monthly process audits
- This job description does not list all the job duties. Intern may be asked to perform other duties by the staff or supervisor. Intern will be evaluated on performance of the projects listed as well as interaction with employees and clients. Work hours and project specifics will be negotiated with each candidate.
Company: GreenState Credit Union
Job Location: North Liberty, IA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org