Website GreenState Credit Union
This listing is about GreenState Credit Union in North Liberty, IA
About the job
Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of required indirect loan assistant duties and responsibilities. Provide quality member service to Credit Union staff and members by furnishing necessary information, providing assistance, and/or answering questions. Maintain member accounts and loan files in accordance with departmental expectations; assure completeness and accuracy of loan documents, and cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
Pay range for this hourly position is $17.04 – $25.56, with a progressive benefits package.
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed and are subject to change:
- Adheres to the Credit Union’s core values and Service Standards in carrying out GreenState’s mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times, greeting members and guests with a smile and eye contact immediately upon their arrival, using their name or acknowledging them, and thanking them for their business.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Processes contracts and reviews indirect auto loans for proper documentation including but not limited to verification of income, fraud issues, perfection of lien, insurance verification, and contract meets lending regulations.
- Funds indirect loans on system and calculate/pay correct dealer compensation.
- Disburses loan proceeds to auto dealerships.
- Opens new membership accounts for indirect applicants as needed.
- Contacts dealerships and merchants for missing documents.
- Builds and maintain positive relationships with dealerships and merchants.
- Works to correct errors as quickly as possible.
- Administers dealer chargebacks – generates weekly letters and processes payments.
- Checks loans on system to assure accuracy and compliance in all written documentation, computer data entry, and process corrections as needed.
- Prepares documents for scanning and indexing.
- Researches, processes, and adjusts loan accounts as necessary.
- Works with indirect lenders to accomplish workload.
- Performs daily transactions including but not limited to posting of loan payments, disbursing checks, deposits, and withdrawals.
- Answers calls and questions from branch staff, MAC, merchants and dealerships when lenders are unavailable.
- Processes routine correspondence with and for dealers, merchants, members and staff.
- Balances daily checks and various GL’s used by indirect loan department.
- Additional duties as assigned
Company: GreenState Credit Union
Job Location: North Liberty, IA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org