This listing is about gpac in El Paso, TX
About the job
Junior Loan Officer
Junior Loan Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- Strong preference to be in the banking industry
Junior Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Acquisition, expansion and retention of commercial relationships using a proactive calling strategy.
- Cross-sell ancillary products and services of the bank.
- Analyzes credit history of applicants and determines loan repayment capabilities.
- Negotiates credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications.
- Develops and maintains interest rate structure to be consistent with financial institution policies and procedures, and to be competitive with current market rates.
- Evaluates potential customer loan requests and makes loan recommendations to management.
- Daily review, approval, and disposition of commercial overdrafts.
- Reviews new laws and regulations that influence business lending within the financial institution and makes recommendations to management when necessary.
- Provide assistance and recommend training for new commercial loan officers.
- Develops new customer prospects and business
- Represents the bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries about other banking/finance positions, email Nash Wergin at [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Job Location: El Paso, TX
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com