Website GE Healthcare
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about GE Healthcare in Louisiana, United States
About the job
Job Description Summary
As the Program Coordinator, you will provide key local customer interface and day-to-day work direction for assigned personnel at specific accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and Service Excellence per contract. May perform some technical service work.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
As directed, use knowledge of customer contract to ensure obligations are met.
- Prioritize service, assign personnel, and follow up on commitments.
- May assist Director of Service (DOS), Manager of Clinical Engineering (MCE) with employee appraisals, status changes, promotions, disciplinary actions, and questions.
- Share on-call or service call escalation.
- Function as Site Leader and is responsible for customer relationship at assigned sites.
- Ensure service quality via frequent customer contact and formal quality reviews.
- Responsible for prompt and accurate filing of expense, time, and service reports.
- May track and analyze financial performance with DOS or MCE.
- May maintain approved parts inventory and manage vendor service delivery processes in compliance with GE policies.
- Maintain technical knowledge of current standards for safe, effective use of medical equipment through instruction.
- May provide instruction to hospital personnel on equipment operation, diagnostics, effective use, and repair.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 4+ years of experience servicing medical equipment; OR equivalent military education and 4+ years of experience servicing medical equipment; OR High School Diploma/GED and 6+ years of experience servicing medical equipment
- A minimum of four years’ experience as a Biomedical Technician and one-year progressive team leadership experience effectively supervising and coaching technical personnel, as well as effectively resolving customer relations issues.
- Qualified experience in a customer service environment with resulting knowledge of customer account coordination.
- Experience managing financial and administrative requirements of the position.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to analyze metrics and reports (SEDs).
- Proficiency in completing electronic documentation using technological tools
- Willing to travel outside of the assigned region.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Quality Specific Goals
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Ensure all work orders, vendor service reports, time and expense reports, PM activities, purchase orders, and other duties are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complete one site safety inspection per month.
- Ensure all test equipment is tracked and 100% calibrated on time.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Company: GE Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Louisiana, United States
Application Deadline: N/A