Website GE Healthcare
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about GE Healthcare in Nashville, TN
About the job
Job Description Summary
As the Biomed Technician, you will respond to service calls within a hospital or healthcare system in Nashville, TN. You will evaluate, diagnose, and perform repair and planned maintenance on biomedical equipment, providing service excellence to drive customer satisfaction. At GE Healthcare, our machines, our software, our solutions, our services, and our people make a genuine difference to medical professionals and patients all over the world. That’s because we never lose sight of what healthcare really needs—the human touch.
Evaluate customer biomedical equipment issues, implement appropriate repairs, and perform planned maintenance and safety/environmental inspections to support our customers’ ability to deliver healthcare.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and hospital protocols, to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met; ensure documentation of all work performed is captured.
- Maintain strong relationships and frequent communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain proper care of tools and test equipment to ensure calibration and ability to deliver timely and accurate repairs/maintenance to our customers.
- Identify and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization to ensure services are provided with the highest ethical standards.
Knowledge of electronic digital circuitry and understanding of electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
- Experience interpreting schematic diagrams.
- Ability to be available after-hours and/or work a rotating on-call schedule, including weekends.
- Ability to lift/move up to 35lbs.
- Located or willing to locate to Middle Tennessee
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Company: GE Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com