This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Gartner in Portland, OR
About the job
The Content Coordinator supports a team of Content Managers and Content Directors who develop compelling content tailored to each executive community we serve. This position conducts research, manages department tools and documents, posts content to websites, edits marketing copy, and occasionally travels to Evanta’s conferences.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Manage creation and implementation of department processes, tools, documents and training materials
- Conduct occasional phone interviews with senior executives
- Manage the posting of content to conference agenda websites
- Write and edit marketing and communication copy, introductions to conference media clips, session abstracts and corporate executive bios
- Conduct efficient, independent and creative research on topics impacting Fortune 1000 organizations and C-level executives
- Schedule calls with C-level executives and speakers
- Provide support and back-up while team members travel
- Proficient in Associated Press style
- Provide customer service to large sponsor accounts
- May travel to conferences to fulfill content facilitator roles and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, journalism, English or related field is preferred
- 1-2 years professional work experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Extremely detail oriented, with the ability to build and maintain informational spreadsheets
- Interest in business, management, technology and leadership content
- Passion for building strong relationships
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, specifically business writing
- Effective editing and proofreading skills
- Prioritize competing deadlines and take direction from leaders across the business
- Up to 10% travel – to facilitate conferences – is required
- Application Process: both cover letter and resume are required.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries .
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What We Offer
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at 203-964-0096 or by sending an email to [email protected] .
Job Requisition ID:54862
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org