Website FC Dallas
This Job listing is about FC Dallas in Arlington, TX 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Game Pres entation Coordinator Job Description
The Game Presentation Coordinator is part of the FC Dallas Marketing Team . We are one of the first soccer-specific stadiums built in the United States an d have hosted several high-profi le soccer matches amo ng other sporting events at Toyota Stadium & Toyota Soccer Center. The combination of a world-class stadium plus a sports par k makes Toyota Stadium one of the best and unique soccer facilities in the wor ld. The 145-acre Toyota Soccer C enter also includes 1 7 regulation-sized, tournament-grade soccer fiel ds.
This is a full-time position to include a competitive benefits package a nd company perks.
THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
What You’ll Do
The Game Presentation Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for supporting the Marketing and Events team. The role will help bring FC Dallas brand to life through in-stadium game presentation, and key club initiatives. This position will communicate, assist and execute game presentation at the first te am and second team level, while working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to meet established goals. The Experiential Marketing and Game Presentation Coor dinator will manage a team of event leads and brand ambassadors as well as the t eam mascot. This role is based in Frisco, Texas.
Essential Duties & Responsi Bilities
- Assist the Sr . Director of Game Presentation and/or VP of Marketing with strategy game presentation elements in-s tadium
- Manage a team of brand ambassadors including staf fing, scheduling, and training
- Manage the booking process and sc hedule of team mascot .
- Work with the Sr . Director of Game Presentation an d/or Vice Pres ident of Marketing to execute game day duties; timeline, run of show and on-field fan experiences
- Oversee and manage game presentation inventory and storage at Toyota Stadium.
- Write pre-game descriptio ns and post-game recaps analyzing roles, staffing, and fan experiences
- Support FC Dallas, North Texas Soccer Club and Academy a nd act as liaison with some proj ect management duties including scheduling meetings and tracking updates on tasks
- Lead communica tion with operations team on all needs relating to game presentation and events at the stadium
- Support key club initiative even ts and campaigns
- Project manage and foster collaboration with internal departments on tasks relating to game presentation
- Outstanding communication skills including working well with other departments
- Strong reporting and tracking skills
- Ability to deliver in a high-pressure en vironment
- Experience w orking with key stakehold ers throughout the organization.
- Unparalleled attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work without constant dire ction
- Takes pride in collaborati on and creating a positive working environment
- 1-3 years of expe rience in events, experiential marketing, street team, or related field
- Ability to work effectively in Microsoft suite including creating prese ntations and managing a variety of spreadsheets within Excel
- Availability to work flexible hours as needed includ ing evenings, weekends, and potential holidays, with the ability to work all FC Dallas home games
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or a combi nation of education/work experi ence
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and, therefore, pledges to provide equal op por tunities without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression , age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class. This pledge applies to all employees and applicants for employment in connection with the material terms and conditions of employment, including wit hout limita tion: recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, demotions, treatment during employment, bene fits, compensation, leave of absence, training, or terminations. Supervisors who control these actions are respon sible for fair and equal applicati on to all employees. It is the Company’s intention to comply with all federal and state equal opportunity laws and executive orders forbidding any type of discrim in a tion against employees or applicants.
The Company is committed to maintaining an atmos phere where all employees can perform their duties free from harassment and intimidation based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression , age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran statu s, or any other protected class. Employees are encouraged to accept their share of responsibility for successfully carrying out this pledge.