This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Fortuity in Columbus, OH
About the job
At Fortuity, you can make a difference! We’ve created a different work experience, which results in more satisfied team members with career paths and bright futures. Fortuity provides customer service and sales support for corporate clients through engaged and professional teams of experienced specialists.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Acquisition Specialist. This role will be responsible for business to business sales for a specialized corporate account. Customer Acquisition Specialists will obtain, verify and input all pertinent information into the database, follow-up on leads, generate new leads, provide product education, overcome objections and close the sale. There are amazing opportunities to grow with this position, including potential leadership opportunities in the near future.
The desired candidate will bring the following qualifications to this role:
- Candidate must have good communication skills, both written and verbal, and a desire for personal and professional growth
- Makes a great first impression on the phone
- Fosters a personalized and helpful experience for clients, winning their trust and confidence
- Improves skills through practice
- Applies new knowledge or skills quickly
- Solves problems and takes advantage of opportunities without being asked
- Sales Incentives paid bi-weekly
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Minimum of 1 year in a Telephone Sales role
- Results-driven and committed to meeting individual and team goals
- Strong PC and problem-solving skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
At Fortuity we believe in our people, and in doing good business for the good of our community. Here, you will be part of a growing organization with an opportunity for career development and advancement. We are located in Franklinton at 775 West Broad, just west of downtown, on a major COTA bus route, with free parking. Many on-site benefits are also available to our team members.
Fortuity is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Fortuity is a fully vaccinated workplace. All candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their start date.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org