Website FNZ Group
Are you looking for a Job at FNZ Group in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Candidate can currently based in Spain or be based in the UK, Ireland, Germany, or Czech Republic when appointed but must be willing to relocate to Barcelona or Madrid Q2 (April) 2021.
A relocation package will be provided along with a salary adjustment to the local market rate.
Candidate must speak fluent Spanish & English and be able to conduct day to day business in both languages.
The Project Manager is responsible for the end to end management of projects to contracted time, quality, and budget requirements. This will involve leadership of a distributed project team in multiple locations, and the proactive identification, management and resolution of risks and issues throughout the full project lifecycle.
This may involve the delivery of a single large-scale project or multiple smaller projects. This is a client facing role and requires the ability to build strong relationships with customers, often at a senior level.
- Manage the delivery of the project through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Ensure the project delivers in-line with the FNZ SDLC and PLC.
- Develop and maintain an end to end project plan that delivers the agreed scope of the project to time, budget, and quality criteria.
- Take accountability for working with all FNZ Directorates/areas to agree scope, timelines, and artefacts in order to ensure delivery of the project in line with overall agreed plan.
- Take ownership for the overall estimating process for the project, and working collaboratively with the Lead Business Analyst, the Build Manager, and the Test Manager, estimate the work effort required to deliver the project scope within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Provide timely, precise, accurate and comprehensive project MI and reporting to the PMO, Head of Delivery and Account Director as required.
- Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies through the full project lifecycle. Ensure mitigation plans are in place for all risks and issues and take ownership for ensuring these mitigation plans are executed or escalate to the Account Director or Head of Delivery as is appropriate.
- Ensure project changes are managed in line with the FNZ SDLC and PLC, and all commercial changes to the project are agreed with the Account Director.
- Ensure all 3rd party suppliers are engaged appropriately and contracts are in place and managed to ensure the required outcomes for FNZ.
- Ensure all operational readiness activities are undertaken in line with the FNZ SDLC and PLC, and that appropriate training and handover takes place ahead of implementation.
- Ensure the project conducts a post implementation review and that lessons learned are captured and shared with the rest of the PM community.
- Lead, manage and motivate a virtual team in multiple geographic locations, communicating project progress, and ensuring all team members take accountability for delivery.
- Provide coaching, advice, and support performance management with line manager’s where necessary.
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement on the project, support process improvement initiatives, and identify new process improvements.
- Be an active member of the PM community, contributing to team sessions and central improvement initiatives, and sharing best practice and lessons learned.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- First Class Honours Degree, Masters, MBA or equivalent.
- Financial Services preferably investment or pension experience.
- Dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
- Dealing with and setting up of offshore sites.
- Dealing with resource consultants.
- Significant experience in leading the delivery of business-critical projects, preferably Software implementations within Financial Services.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Good communication skills and capable of working with customers and internal staff.
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support, we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at [email protected] to discuss specific requirements.
Company: FNZ Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org