Website FM Global
This listing is about FM Global in Waltham, MA
About the job
More information about this job:
Through the FM Global Investments internship program, you will gain exposure to multiple asset classes (Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives). Candidates will work with Investments team members to develop various project deliverables. Internship projects will be allocated among interns appropriately. Interns will work closely with their assigned project mentor.
Internship projects may include some of the following:
- Engage in various investment projects across asset classes and disciplines – Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives and Operations
- Portfolio management investment and risk analytics – total portfolio and by asset class
- Developing investment management reports by asset class
- Weekly / monthly / quarterly markets and portfolio analytics packet for Equities and Fixed Income
- Working with Investments team members and Bloomberg subject matter experts to build broad markets and asset class-based screens
- Industry research analysis
- Security level analysis
- Other Investments and Operations related projects
- Progress towards Bachelor’s degree, with a strong academic record
- Strong quantitative and presentation tools expertise / proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with Bloomberg and FactSet a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and mindset
- Keen interest in learning aspects of investment management
FM Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Please note that all FM Global visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination.
Company: FM Global
Job Location: Waltham, MA
Application Deadline: N/A