This listing is about EY in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Advanced Analyst – The primary role of an Advanced Analyst is to analyze information to ensure accuracy of deliverables and help Team Leads/Assistant Managers to manage relationships with clients.
When you join EY, you’ll be at the heart of EY’s critical mission to build a better working world by applying your knowledge, skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business objectives. You will learn, grow and contribute – building new relationships and discovering the satisfaction that comes through producing high-quality, valued work and advice.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) responsible for executing day to day tasks related to your engagement/s
- Monitor and allocate work to team
- Responsible for executing, quality control and reporting daily status to the internal leadership team as well as to our user groups.
- Conduct review of deliverables for quality assurance
- Responsible for meeting contractual SLA’s
- Adhere to practice protocols and other internal processes consistently
- Be an integral part of the Global and/or Local Client Service Delivery team
- Conduct complete review of client deliverables for quality assurance and ensure the team has adhered to the process protocols.
- Go to person for the analysts for process specific clarifications
- Review and escalate issues and queries
- Develop a high level understanding of all the work streams of EMS and collaborate with different work streams as required by the business
- Be involved in coaching of team members
- Assist Tax Seniors in managing clients/projects
- Effectively delegate work to the team
- Ensure that the work done is within the budget and deviations have valid reasons/explanations.
- Leverage ideas from other engagements and experiences to enhance effectiveness of work, discuss with team leads on good practices to be implemented across all engagements
- Regularly communicate your progress and project status to the Team Lead
- Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual goals
- Understand your team’s role within the engagement and take ownership for connecting the various work streams serving the client and the client deliverables they are responsible for
- Focus on efficiencies and continuous improvement – challenge existing processes where inefficient or redundant
- Handle issues and escalate to leadership
- Should be able to work in a virtual world with teams globally
- Help in training, mentoring and coaching team members
- To work closely with the Senior to give inputs on the bottom quartile and help them come up the learning curve
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong in MS Office – Competent with using spreadsheets for data manipulation and review.
- Good knowledge of other MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Technically versatile and able to work with data from various sources of various complexity and formats
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Proficient in English
- Clear verbal communication
- Professional and structured written communication
- Listening skills to respond effectively to instructions
- Should be able work in a team
- Self assured & self-motivated attitude
- Organized and deadline focused
- Systematic Skills
- Detail orientated / Attention to detail
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior experience of project management (being a part of any small project as a team member to handling small projects on their own)
- Knowing a foreign language
- Any Certification courses on operation management, Client management
What We Look For
- We look for candidates with proven capabilities of leading a team. Working closely with clients of People Advisory Services within and outside EY
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org