Are you looking for a Job at EY in Montreal, QC
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Brand matters, and storytelling, even more. It’s how we connect the needs of our clients and prospects to what we do. It helps build relationships, strengthen our position in the market and win more business. We live in transformative times. The impact of digital disruption has been profound for our clients and the way we do business. How audiences consume content has also radically changed – and we need to change as well.
As a best-in-class employer, EY is relentlessly committed to bringing our purpose to life for our people, our clients and the communities we live in. We have a meaningful brand story to tell, and innovative services and solutions to showcase. Reporting to our Assistant Director – Brand, Corporate Responsibility & Sponsorships, the candidate will help enhance the firm’s brand and shape the dialogue on the toughest issues our clients, communities and people are facing. This includes creating relevant and influential master brand programs to enhance EY’s awareness and impact in the market. We’re on a digital transformation journey and are ready to make some real noise in the market.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy trendsetter with expertise in brand management, multi-channel campaign development and project management in highly digital environments to elevate our customer experience and champion EY’s brand strategy. If you’re someone who dreams of the art of the possible, has a strategic mindset, has bold creative ideas with the ability to put them into action with excellence and an intrinsic drive to create audience engagement, please read on.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Planning, managing and executing foundational brand programs from start to finish to support the firm’s visibility in the market and brand value, in alignment with national and global priorities, while connecting the dots between our internal and external audiences and identifying clear objectives for all campaigns and measurable KPIs
- Owning the creative development process from ideation, creation and editing through to approvals, distribution, measurement and maintenance, teaming closely with business stakeholders and the larger EY Canada Brand, Marketing and Communications team to deliver on-time, on-budget, high quality brand programs
- Building project plans, tracking documents and campaign frameworks to effectively manage brand programs, inform teams and keep everyone organized
- Collaborating across the wider Brand, Marketing and Communications team to deliver engaging customer-centric programs and content that educate and convert audiences into advocates, including regularly seeking out the voice of the customer, incorporating feedback and generating ideas to increase audience engagement
- Proactively teaming with Global and Americas counterparts to understand and identify Canadian-relevant brand programs and content that can be leveraged for the local market
- Working collaboratively with the Digital and Social teams to implement paid and unpaid strategies to deliver best-in-class, relevant content and creative assets to highly targeted audiences, in addition to leveraging identified keywords to ensure optimization and maximum brand program results
- Liaising with Digital, Social, PR and Communications teams to prepare and present campaign reports and continually identify opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Support annual and quarterly brand planning
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- A strategic and growth mindset focused on initiating new ideas to elevate the EY brand with proven experience of putting ideas into action
- Natural curiosity with a passion for innovation, excellence, data insights and continuous improvement
- Exceptional project management skills and stakeholder management capabilities with the ability to collaborate across internal teams to develop and activate campaigns and content with ease
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring high-quality campaigns and content, including adhering to style guidelines and enabling a consistent brand voice, while bringing forward new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create, package and distribute creative and content in various formats across channels, using best practices, new strategies and actionable insights that have measurable impact on enhancing brand perceptions and driving funnel growth
- Understanding of digital and social media best practices and platforms using A/B testing and advanced analytics to develop proprietary datasets that underpin predictive insights and data-based targets and metrics to optimize audience reach and impact
- At ease managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
- Strong communicator with proven verbal and written executive storytelling skills
- Collaborative, organized and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail, a client-service mentality and a hunger to contribute
- Equal parts strategic and tactical with a challenger mindset and a passion for overcoming the status quo
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Brand Marketing.
- 5-7 years of experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, including digital and social creative and content development, strong familiarity with video, case studies, reports, thought leadership content and more.
- Proven experience and comfort working in a complex, yet dynamic work environment with the ability to multitask and adapt quickly on a variety of projects with competing deadlines
- Experience indirectly managing cross-functional teams, with the ability to view campaigns with a holistic lens across channels and tactics – acting as the central hub to lead campaigns, disseminating relevant information to various teams across the organization in a timely manner, to ensure alignment of effort and messaging
- Strong working knowledge of principles of SEO, including keyword research and Google Analytics, and is highly knowledgeable in the principles of social media
- Previous agency experience would be welcome and considered an asset
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Montreal, QC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org