Website Expedia Group
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Expedia Group in Seattle, WA
About the job
Brand Specific Description:
The Connectivity Implementation Specialist is a member of the Global Connectivity Implementation Team/ Vrbo Connectivity Operations group. We are looking for a candidate who is confident with their technical skills and possesses a strong business acuity when providing listing performance tips at the end of a project.
You will connect the Property Manager’s software to Vrbo as well as provide guidelines about listing readiness and performance on Vrbo sites. Activating the software connection for their listings saves time for IPMs by not having to manually handle their listings on Vrbo . The IPM will share the data from their software to Vrbo and the listings will be distributed in Vrbo global sites.
We are looking for a teammate to join our dedicated and positive team! We have a wonderful team dynamic built on respect and trust.
- Work with Property Managers and their Property Management Software Company (PMSC) to activate full listing content and online booking on Vrbo .
- Troubleshoot issues that prevent listings from going live or issues resulting in quoteates/calendar errors.
- Act as Onboarding Liaison in Software Pod groups and assist Integration Engagement Management and Technical Relationship Management teams with piloting new Software projects
- Handle the activation lifecycle from Discovery to Go-live; evaluate accounts and provide feedback and documentation to PMs based on current state with the goal of optimizing client success
- Provide recommendations and guidelines to maximize business performance on Vrbo /EG sites; work with PM partner to ensure compliance; train on products available and provide insight on performance improvement techniques
- Work on efforts to expand skillsets around analysis, presentation delivery, training and technical experience
- Own and participate in critical initiatives related to Vrbo goals, including helping launch new tools and capabilities in concert with Product and Business Development teams and showing clients how to run their accounts successfully via education and tool adoption
- Keep a pulse on new product and service launches, as well as industry solutions, which help increase partner performance
- Offer process feedback and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives
Experience And Qualification
- 2 + years of Client Success , Implementation or project management
- Ability to handle 10+ accounts at varying stages of the activation phase on top of other IPM related work
- Detailed problem solving to identify complexities and advance ownership of processes and resolving issues
- Can easily adjust communication style for different teams based on technical experience and provide appropriate training
- Experience working with sister teams, including, but not limited to Product, Development, Product Marketing, Account Management, Connectivity, or Sales teams
- Flexible and comfortable with changes to processes; ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Experienced using Microsoft Office/Google Suite Skills (Excel, Powerpoint , Outlook, Word)
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Growth mentality and can take feedback well while also applying it quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related professional experience
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Postman, Splunk and JIRA
- Familiar with APIs, XML and custom integrations
Relocation (Y/N): N
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group’s family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Company: Expedia Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com