This Job listing is about Jobot in Houston, TX 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Dynamic Executive Assistant Role in a Pioneering Healthcare Organization
This Jobot Job is hosted by Emily Klopfenstein
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $65,000 – $90,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a leading healthcare company revolutionizing the pharmaceutical industry. Our commitment to quality, affordable medication has established us as the largest compounding pharmacy and FDA-registered outsourcing facility in the nation. Our unique approach integrates manufacturing, distribution, and quality control, underpinned by our core values People, Quality, and Service. At our core, we’re about breaking new ground and pushing the boundaries of medication accessibility and affordability. We foster an environment where innovation is not just encouraged but expected, and each team member’s contribution plays a crucial role in our mission.
Why join us?
Opportunities and Benefits
Innovative Environment Be part of a dynamic team driving real change in the healthcare industry.
Growth Potential Continuous opportunities for professional and personal development.
Collaborative Culture Work in a supportive environment where teamwork and innovation thrive.
Impactful Work Contribute to projects that make a tangible difference in patient lives.
Recognition and Rewards We celebrate your contributions and value your ideas.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including health, vision, and dental insurance.
Retirement Planning 401k with company matching to secure your future.
Work-Life Balance Generous PTO, paid holidays, and volunteer time off.
The Executive Assistant will provide executive level administrative support including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement and executive office management as directed. Responsibilities include developing and implementing high level business processes, tracking and supporting initiatives for business operations, ensuring appropriate milestones and measurements are monitored and tracked.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains confidential materials
- Assists the executive in the development of PowerPoint presentations, financial and special reports, agenda material, and papers for internal and external audiences
- Manages workflow, complex scheduling, booking domestic and international travel
- Handles meeting management including communication, scheduling, reporting, and budgeting of regularly scheduled training and meetings
- Plans and executes internal and external events
- Controls access to the executive and creates and maintains daily calendar, and exercising discretion in committing time and evaluating needs
- Keeps the executive advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Organizes team communications and plans events, both internally and offsite
- Coordinates complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to executives
- Accurately records minutes from meetings and sets follow up meetings as necessary
- Supports ad hoc project requests, marketing and meeting material preparation, events, tracking and maintaining sensitive information, calendar management and drafting correspondence
- Provides project management support, including maintaining records and assisting in holding reports accountable for a variety of required tasks
- Performs other duties as requested
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, able to create rapport with internal and external stakeholders of all levels and personalities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and other business technologies
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Basecamp and Smartsheet
- Ability to manage complex calendars with rapidly shifting priorities
- Ability to take initiative and ownership with little oversight in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Experience conducting in-depth research and preparing findings
- Experience in project coordination and management and budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently while keeping multiple projects on track with competing priorities
- Willingness to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be reliable, self-starter and results-driven
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Sensitivity to confidential documents and information
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends, if needed
Experience And Qualifications
- 10+ years of Administrative Assistant experience with 5+ years directly supporting a C-Level executive
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Notary public desired
- Experience in the healthcare and pharmacy industry preferred, but not required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!