This Job listing is about Meta in South Jordan, UT 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Meta is seeking an experienced Administrative Partner to support multiple data center leaders. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force, given heavy calendaring, meeting management, and complex travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will be resourceful in building relationships across the data center teams. This position is full-time.
Executive Administrative Partner Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for two to three leaders
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Facilitate site meetings through agenda collection, action item tracking, and note taking
- Collaborate on arranging and structuring leadership visits to the site
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Plan and execute team engagement events
- Build cross-functional relationships between teams
- Be a culture carrier for the local data center
- Participate in global data center admin community
- General administrative duties
- 4+ years of relevant experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of relevant experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of relevant calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience balancing competing priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
|South Jordan, UT