Website Exact Sciences
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Exact Sciences in Baltimore, MD
About the job
Summary Of Major Responsibilities
The Guest Experience Specialist is responsible for providing world class service to all external personnel that enter Exact Sciences’ campus. This position interacts with visitors and vendors to gather and exchange information. The Guest Experience Specialist will also lead various projects and may help mentor and train the Guest Experience Coordinator.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcome and acknowledge all guest utilizing the 10/5 rule.
- Act as first point of contact for all activities and emergencies in the lobby, remaining alert at all times.
- Serve as a leader, taking ownership of any challenges that may arise within the Lobby operation, resolve them or follow escalation procedures as required.
- Anticipate and address guests’ needs.
- Escort high touch clients to meeting destinations within designated building.
- Provide accurate and concise information.
- Maintain and encourage an exceptional appearance of front desk area and ensure it is in an orderly state at all times.
- Receive incoming calls, manage requests for information/assistance and route other calls.
- Monitor multiple shared email inboxes and triage incoming requests.
- Lead efforts in developing and maintaining shared filing systems to track critical information.
- Maintain clear and complete records which comply with Exact Sciences’ Quality System.
- Handle confidential and business critical information.
- Lead various projects and tasks in accordance with business needs and demands.
- Open office space promptly at the beginning of business hours.
- Proactively manage coverage and priorities.
- Provide back-up support for other Guest Experience Specialists and Coordinators.
- May mentor and provide training to other Guest Experience Specialists and Coordinators.
- Follow guidelines laid out by the company (i.e. branding, style guide, etc.).
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication.
- Ability to report with a polished, personable and professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to direct guests/clients in the appropriate direction.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support teams to reach common goals.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously within the defined timelines and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them.
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver.
- Proactive, approachable, solution focused.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent internal and external facing customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds for approximately 10% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work seated for approximately 80% of a typical working day. Ability to work standing for approximately 20% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 80% of a typical working day.
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
- Ability to work on a computer and phone simultaneously.
- Ability to use a telephone through a headset.
- Ability to comply with any applicable personal protective equipment requirements.
- Ability and means to travel between local Exact Sciences locations.
- Ability to travel 5% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3+ years of experience in administrative, hospitality or role within an office environment.
- Professional working knowledge to speak to Exact Sciences’ in a professional and branded manner.
- Basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email usage, and word processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel macros and pivot tables and Word mail merge.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Associates degree.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 2+ years in a mentorship role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Company: Exact Sciences
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com