Website ERM: Environmental Resources Management
This listing is about ERM Environmental Resources Management in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area
About the job
ERM Certification and Verification Services (ERM CVS), the independent global certification and verification body of the worldwide ERM Group, have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Lead EHS Assessor with strong track record in industry. Due to our global footprint, this position can be served from most North America locations. This role provides the opportunity to play an important role in our global certification and assurance business, which has a strong focus on industry sectors including transportation, technology and manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, extractive, or other high hazard process industry. Whilst the majority of work will be US based, you will have the opportunity to participate in our international assessments in all global regions. The majority of ERM CVS customers have been so for many years – which is a result of our commitment to service excellence and adding value to customers through their audit processes.
Founded in 1996, ERM Certification and Verification Services (ERM CVS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ERM Group. We are dedicated to helping our clients improve their sustainability performance. We offer accredited management system assessment and audit services across a range of norms and standards – shaped to add value to clients.
You can find out more about our services at www.ermcvs.com
Overall Job Purpose
In this position you will lead engagements for ERM CVS services including accredited management system audits for ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001, GHG verification and data assurance – both onshore and offshore, and a growing number of responsible stewardship standards for operating sites and supply chains.
- Lead Assessor/Lead Verifier: Lead assessments of client operations according to ERM CVS procedures, prepare reports and determine assessment conclusions
- Team supervision: Support and develop more junior assessors
- Participate in the ERM CVS assessment team, including proactive sharing of knowledge and experience and identifying opportunities for business growth to develop with support of ERM CVS Partners; assist in the ongoing development of ERM CVS tools and processes.
- Project Management: Act as focal point for the client within ERM CVS, responsible for coordinating assignments, developing proposals and contracts, ensuring that projects are delivered according to plan
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience, including:
- Conducting and leading operational site audits
- Development or assessment of management systems designed to control EHS performance
- Direct work experience within target industry sectors including transportation, technology and manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, extractive, or other high hazard process industry
- Influencing people at all organizational levels
- Team leadership experience
- Strong project management and delivery experience
- At least degree level qualification in a relevant technical or scientific subject
- Excellent client communication skills, able to secure trust at all levels of the organization and across different cultures
- Able to recognize root causes, identify corrective actions and prepare clear, concise reports
- Fluent English speaker with clear and concise written and spoken English. Multilingual is a bonus.
If you would thrive in a fast-moving and challenging environment, are committed to excellence, enthusiastic and have high energy levels, enjoy travel, are a persuasive verbal and written communicator, then we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you.
Who We Are
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Company: ERM: Environmental Resources Management
Job Location: Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area
Application Deadline: N/A