Website Elliott Scott HR
Are you looking for a Job at Elliott Scott HR in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Our client is leading European private equity firm with over 50 years’ experience of mid-market primary buyouts. Their team of over 120 people are based across 5 offices in Europe.
To provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Manager across the full recruitment process, including identifying candidates, liaising with recruitment agencies and hiring Managers, to organise interviews and assessments, maintaining the HR talent system and onboarding of new hires.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure interviews and assessments are scheduled and diaries are coordinated in relation to open roles
- Set up of remote and in-person invigilation of online assessments, including psychometric tests, and provide technical support for candidates
- Track progress of candidates for all open roles and ensure hiring managers are kept up to date
- Ensure all recruitment activity is recorded accurately in the CRM system
- Be the HR contact person for all candidates, acting as the point of contact for all queries and information flow
- Manage the offer and onboarding process using the onboarding checklist to ensure that all information needed for a new joiner to begin work is completed.
- Organise the induction for each new joiner and produce their onboarding pack
- Maintain all onboarding templates to ensure that they are accurate, up to date and fit for purpose
- Complete ad hoc talent acquisition tasks, e.g., support intern placements or external recruitment campaigns
- Complete ad hoc HR tasks to support the HR team, e.g., production of documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, support content creation on the SharePoint site and organise HR team offsites and events
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to work in an organised, structured manner
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple internal and external demands with poise and credibility
- Ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with a broad range of stakeholders
- Have extensive experience of diary management and be able to respond and adapt to last minute changes autonomously
- Have prior experience of working as an administrative assistant in a fast paced, demanding financial or professional services environment, preferably for an HR or recruitment team
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience of using a CRM or applicant tracking system is preferred
- Previous experience of recruitment in Europe would also be helpful
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Peter Fahy at [email protected].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Company: Elliott Scott HR
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org