Website Elite Dental Partners
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Elite Dental Partners in Mount Prospect, IL
About the job
We support and inspire people and communities to smile while living their best life.
We assist dental practices that are facing non-clinical challenges by providing them with industry proven non-clinical business support services. We are looking for professional staff that are able to join a collaborative and motivated team that provides support functions to an affiliated network of dentists.
To learn about Durso & Associates, please visit https://www.dentistinmountprospect.com/
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Capturing quality dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Ensuring patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Carryout infection control protocol- preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, as directed by Doctor
- With the direction of the Dentist, educations patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Taking impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
- Enthusiastic communication with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, billing and ordering supplies as directed by Office Manager)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
- X-Ray Certification where state regulations specify
- Prior Experience with a dental management software – Dentrix preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive chair-side care
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
- General Office Activities as Required
- Good manual dexterity
- Bend or twist their body.
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined.
Elite Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a diverse workforce.
Company: Elite Dental Partners
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mount Prospect, IL
Application Deadline: N/A