Website ELEMENTS GLOBAL SERVICES
Are you looking for a Remote Job at ELEMENTS GLOBAL SERVICES in Baldia Town, Sindh, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Elements Global Services is an award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Our mission is simple. To simplify global expansion through a revolutionary technology that removes the barriers of globalization to give our customers the speed to market to EXPAND their business, ONBOARD employees, MANAGE compliance, and PAY worldwide! Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As Elements is a truly global company, we take care of our client’s employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Hong Kong, we provide top-class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the “Glocal” team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a new Business Intelligence Analyst, a team player who is ready to make the role their own and bring their own ideas and innovations to the table. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be supporting our data platform team.
- Gathering and clarifying requirements with senior stakeholders.
- Drive the logical and physical design of semantic layer databases to meet the business intelligence needs.
- Together with UX designers and industry experts you will deliver insights by interactive dashboards and reports.
- Design the logical physical semantic relational data model in collaboration with the data architect
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Architects to ensure that analytics/business intelligence requirements are built in at the design stage.
- Perform data discovery, data assessment, data profiling.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in STEM, Statistics, Business Management, Economics (or comparable discipline), and 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or Data Analyst.
- Strong understanding of database modeling and design, expert knowledge of star schema, etc. modelling techniques including dimensional data modelling, the identification of dimensions, facts, measures, and hierarchies.
- Hands-on Power BI reporting/interactive dashboarding backed by complex enterprise data warehouse/data lake environment.
- You bring along your deep experience from past projects where you were building complex and performant SQL (and NoSQL technologies) queries.
- Established knowledge of statistical/mathematical techniques and designing KPIs used in business intelligence.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics, and data visualization best practices.
- You have experience with Power BI integration, administration, DAX, sharing rules, Power BI Embedded.
- Development experience with designing and building ETL/data pipelines.
- Solid prior working experience in Agile environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform or Databricks, knowledge of other scripting/programming languages such as Python or R, prior Data Scientist role are real pluses.
What We Value
- You are happy to mentor junior engineers.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You have fluency in English.
What We Offer
- Technical and business skills advancement through Coursera.
- Opportunity to work for a company that is revolutionizing the market and is experiencing exponential growth.
- Allow your inspirational ideas to come to life in a highly creative and executional environment.
- Ability to work in an organization with over 40 nationalities all over the world, which embraces diversity, inclusion, and belonging at its core.
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Elements Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Elements is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elements is based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elements will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Elements encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Company: ELEMENTS GLOBAL SERVICES
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Baldia Town, Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org