Website E. & J. Gallo Winery
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about E J Gallo Winery in Los Angeles, CA
About the job
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Acts as a customer development expert to drive awareness, trial, conversion and advocacy for Central Innovation Test brands through Gallo’s key retailers in Southern California. You will execute brand activations, leverage account level relationships to drive advocacy and work closely with Brand Marketing, Commerce Marketing the Central Innovation team.
What You Will Do
- Embrace innovation and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset – committed to building Gallo Central Innovation test brands across the marketplace one consumer at a time.
- Lead consumer facing brand activations in Southern California key customers.
- Brings to life Gallo Central Innovation test brands through elevated activations and storytelling experiences in key retail accounts.
- Serves as an expert on the history, stories, production, and products of Central Innovation Test brands.
- Execute wine steward facing educational seminars to further education on Gallo Central Innovation test brands.
- Execute consumer facing winemaker dinners and virtual seminars.
- Creatively work with brand marketing, commerce marketing and Central Innovation team in the development of elevated activations to bring our brands to life in retail accounts.
- Complete monthly qualitative and quantitative reports on activation activities to measure consumers engaged and converted on featured brands.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of Gallo winery sales, marketing, or Gallo affiliated or non-affiliated Page 3 of 3 distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma or state-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of Gallo winery sales, marketing, or Gallo affiliated or non-affiliated distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Maintains understanding of local market knowledge as it pertains to accounts or trade in the alcohol beverage industry.
- Required to obtain liquor sampling license as required by state or locality.
- Personal passion and curiosity for wine & spirits and demonstrate a depth of knowledge.
- Ability to work flexible and unconventional hours for consumer activations, including nights and weekends.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver’s license or appropriate state driver’s license within 30 days of hire.
- Required to be 21 years of age or older.
- Required to lift and move up to 50-pound cases of product.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years of Gallo winery marketing, sales, or Gallo affiliated or non-affiliated distributor sales AND experience on winery hospitality team. Experience selling and activating Luxury wine & spirits brands.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, creative with excellent presentation skills.
- Wine certifications including CSS or Level 1 Somm.
- Highly skilled in creating engaging stories and bringing brands to life.
- Prior experience in direct to consumer and/or winery hospitality.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
To View a Full Job Description, Please Click Here.
Job Requisition ID: 89144
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.
Job Function: U.S. Sales & Sales Operations
Company: E. & J. Gallo Winery
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Requires working Overnights and Weekends
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org