Are you looking for a Job at Divido in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
We’re an award winning FinTech, most recently listed by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 fastest growing fintechs in Europe. Divido’s whitelabel platform connects lenders, merchants and partners at the point of sale to create a flexible way to control and configure payments. Backed by HSBC and ING, in our recent Series B round, as well as the same investors who brought you Skype, Transfer Wise, and Worldpay, our mission is to transform retail finance with proven technology and industry expertise.
We’re looking for an experienced UI/UX professional to lead design of Divido’s market leading, customer-driven experience for retail finance. You will be responsible for delivering the design process end-to-end for a portfolio of products and journeys. You’ll take ownership for delivering delightful experience that balances positive friction with ease, for both end consumers, and bank and retailer support staff. You’ll work closely with Product, Commercial, and Engineering teams, and take joint responsibility for customer and commercial success. The role will include competitor research, prototyping, UI/UX design, and customer testing.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity to join Divido’s brand new Design team. Our offices are based in Central London, though we have a hybrid working model with lots of flexibility.
What you’ll bring to Divido
- Proven experience in customer facing digital design, with a portfolio of live products delivered and in use.
- UI/UX design for high traffic consumer applications and services.
- Experience in customer journey design that balances control with experience, ideally in a regulated industry (financial services, insurance, etc.), eCommerce, or payments.
- Strong graphic design skills, with an applied understanding of typography, palette, and layout.
- Hands-on experience of research and customer testing, as well as an intuitive sense of how consumers use digital applications.
- Experience using a range of design tools to create mockups, wireframes, and prototypes showcasing ideas (experience of Figma preferred).
- Strong communication skills and prior experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, Commercial, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Experience of working with Agile delivery teams (JIRA, Miro, and Lucidchart an advantage).
- Ideally, experience of implementing and leveraging data tracking and AB testing to inform design.
- Ideally, experience of using open source tools such as Chakra for high fidelity UI.
At Divido, you will not only have the opportunity to work with the brightest and best from the fintech industry, you will get to collaborate and share your expertise to transform retail finance. Our multinational and diverse team is focussed on setting a new global standard for retail finance and you could be a part of this exciting mission at a time of high-growth in the sector. As well as a joining a group of passionate of people, here are some of the other benefits you’ll receive:
- Options in the company – no matter your level, every Divido employee is a shareholder in the business
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – with the addition of one extra day for every year worked
- Private healthcare with Vitality and a cycle to work scheme to keep you fit and healthy
- International remote working: giving you the flexibility to be with family and friends, or a change of scenery
- Matched paid parental leave, to support new parents, equally
- Home set-up allowance to help you work comfortably and safely at home
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com