Website California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection CAL FIRE
This Job listing is about California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection CAL FIRE in 美国 加利福尼亚州 萨克拉门托 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Job Description And Duties
We are currently unable to accept drop-off applications.
Please Note: Due to postal service delays, electronic submission of application is recommended.
Please see the Duty Statement link, found in the Additional Documents section, for more information.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement .
- California driver’s license and periodic statewide travel required.
- Ability to move and transport production equipment up to 50 lbs. required.
- Evening and weekend overtime work routinely required.
Minimum Requirements You will find the Minimum Requirements in the Class Specification.
- DIRECTOR, TELEVISION COMMUNICATIONS CENTER (SUPERVISOR)
All job applicants must provide their employment history on the application form (State Application STD 678) rather than attaching a resume to the form, otherwise the application may be considered incomplete.
- Do NOT include ANY confidential information on any documents you submit for a job vacancy, such as your State application, resume, or educational transcripts. Confidential information that should be excluded or removed from these documents includes, but is not limited to, your Social Security Number (SSN), birthdate, student identification number, driver’s license number (unless required), basis of eligibility examination results, LEAP status, marital status, and age. Confidential information on the first page of applications submitted electronically online, such as Easy ID number, SSN, examination related information, and driver’s license number will automatically be redacted upon submission.
- Possession of Minimum Qualifications will be verified prior to interview and/or appointment. If you are meeting Minimum Qualifications with education, you must include your unofficial transcripts/diploma for verification. Official transcripts may be required upon appointment. If it is determined a candidate does not meet the Minimum Qualifications, the candidate will be withheld from the eligibility list, rendering them inactive and ineligible to be hired for the position. Candidates who have been withheld may file an appeal with the State Personnel Board.
The minimum qualifications can be found in the DIRECTOR, TELEVISION COMMUNICATIONS CENTER (SUPERVISOR)classification specifications.
||美国 加利福尼亚州 萨克拉门托