Website Digital Gaming Corporation
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Digital Gaming Corporation in Las Vegas, NV
About the job
The Content Marketer will be responsible for targeting and delivering content to patrons as part of the CRM strategy. The role is for a Content Marketer who will create and publish daily content across all marketing channels including website, SMS, browser and native push notifications as well as email.
The successful candidate will use data delivery tools and segmentation / targeting criteria in order to provide patrons with tailored real and relevant communications across multi platforms.
This role will work closely with the Customer Support Team, Sportsbook Trading Team, Retention Specialists, Divisional Manager of Retention Marketing and Head of Sports Book. The shift requirements will consist of rotational days, evening and weekend shifts, scheduled according to the sporting calendar and business requirements.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Full responsibility of various (topical) content areas displayed on the relevant language websites.
· Experience in working with CMS system ensuring that the sports offers on the mobile app/desktop website is relevant, correct and timed according to events and market.
· Coordinate retention-marketing activities and convert into executable campaigns.
· Full responsibility of timely delivery of retention campaigns.
o Ensure help desk is aware of campaigns executed by the in-play team
o Help desk has visibility of refund and money back special retention promos
· High attention to detail with regard to generating copy, execution of campaigns and settlement of offers.
· Liaise with and inform the Customer Services team of all in-play and retention initiatives being executed.
· Liaise with traders and marketing teams to create relevant live, in-play sport offers and markets.
· Plan and execute the data/targeting element of live, in-play sport offers and markets based on specific patron segmentation, events and markets.
· Drive traffic back to the site / mobile device through the execution of web content, Push Notification and SMS campaigns based on the above patron segmentation, events and markets.
· Continuously optimize of campaigns through Ongoing optimization of campaigns on a 24/7 365 basis.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
· Tertiary qualification (Marketing/Business Administration/ or closely related)
· Minimum of 12 months experience in same or similar role
· Strong English copywriting ability and detail oriented
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
· Able to work in a 24/7 environment
· Experience working with CMS system(s)
· High level of knowledge and interest in sports
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
· Regularly required to talk or hear.
· Required to sit for long periods and reach with hands and arms.
· Occasionally required to stand; walk.
· Occasionally required lifting up to 25 pounds.
Company: Digital Gaming Corporation
Vacancy Type: $35,000/yr – $50,000/yr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com