Are you looking for a Job at Deskpro in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Want to design conversion funnels, marketing content and help deliver data driven design decisions for a growing, profitable SaaS company based in Wimbledon?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Designer with the right ambition and drive to focus on improving marketing design across our website and other marketing channels.
You’ll be part of our small but awesome commercial team, using modern design and analytical tools in a fast and dynamic environment where you will have a huge say in how we convert leads to customers.
Deskpro is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat, voice, social etc.).
Working in the Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping to improve funnel conversion and streamline our marketing design to engage potential new customers by enticing them to try out Deskpro for their business. Ultimately helping us solve more businesses customer support issues with the adoption of our software.
We have been very focused on creating an incredible software product (you can see from the list of clients on our website that it has worked pretty well so far) with next to no marketing.
We are now building out the marketing team here at Deskpro and this role is perfect for a designer who is always looking for improvements, loves to make data driven decisions to support their design and has experience with optimising user-journeys to maximise the output of our marketing efforts.
For more information about Deskpro, head to our Careers page.
- Responsible for improving the design across all aspects of the Deskpro marketing, including streamlining sign-up flows, constantly optimising conversion funnels and creating engaging designs for paid campaigns and other marketing channels.
- Working with the Marketing team to design, execute and track the performance of marketing projects to engage and influence our key target audiences.
- Create designs for A/B tests and help make data-driven design decisions on results, always striving to improve conversion and lead capture in any way possible.
- Stay current on design and growth marketing trends, best practices and benchmarks and help to drive experimentation and evolution of our marketing channels.
- Continually improve the efficiency and impact of design across marketing channels; social, SEO, email, display and retargeting.
- Work closely with Marketing team to optimise the conversion of paid or organic leads and test how certain designs are performing against others.
- Take responsibility for Deskpro’s marketing design tech stack, review current stack and make recommendations for tech investments that support growth.
- Monitor pipeline data and performance regularly, and identify opportunities and strategies to improve.
- 3+ years experience with a proven track record of creating amazing designs that drive growth through varied marketing channels at either a B2B company targeting the enterprise/mid-market segment or working at a marketing agency specialising in marketing design and conversions.
- Proficient in Figma and knowledge of modern design tools required. Able to provide recommendations for industry-leading tools that would help us to excel our design across marketing.
- Comfortable working on both short-term projects that require fast turnarounds, as well as long-term projects that require research, organisation and strategy to succeed.
- Experience creating designs for A/B testing and understanding the impact that design has when looking to drive sign-ups and improve conversion rates.
- A strong understanding of how to create and optimise user-flows and conversion funnels across the website and customer acquisition journey.
- Familiarity with how designs change across different channels (and why), as well as staying up-to-date on the latest design and marketing trends across the tech industry.
- Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders, especially important when turning complicated ideas into engaging designs that convert.
- (Desirable) Experience of marketing design across ABM, marketing automation, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI
- Competitive Salary £50k + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- MacBookPro & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and awesome Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- Please attach a link to your portfolio when applying**
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A