Are you looking for a Job at Datasite in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Datasite is seeking a senior, energetic, strategic, integrated campaign manager eager to contribute to the strategic planning and execution of demand generation programs across email, social, display, search, and website platforms. It is an excellent opportunity for a motivated marketer to work across different campaigns, including demand generation, lead generation, digital marketing, customer lifecycle marketing, and account-based marketing (ABM).
It is a Full-Time permanent role based out of London with an opportunity to grow the campaign function and the position in the coming years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build, plan, execute, and analyze demand generation campaigns across EMEA in a variety of marketing channels, including email, advertising, social media, and search;
- Work collaboratively to create successful campaigns through a compelling customer journey, clear and engaging messaging, creative design, with clear objectives and targets;
- Measure and monitor campaign performance against targets to ensure success, as well as identifying areas for improvement;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage campaigns deadlines, assets, and deliverables;
- Support strategic marketing initiatives as needed;
- Bring and implement the latest and best campaign practices;
- A/B test campaigns and optimize performance across the whole; customer journey;
- Measure and track ROMI for the digital campaigns.
- Experience across a range of marketing channels, especially digital marketing (Email, SEM, Paid/Organic Social, Programmatic Display);
- Demand generation and ABM campaign experience preferred;
- SEO experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong analytical skills to derive meaning from campaign data and insight;
- Exceptional project management, time management, and workload prioritization skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of CRM as like Salesforce is preferred;
- Familiar with email marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Pardot, a plus;
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of B2B marketing;
- Previous experience in a technology SaaS company would be a great advantage, ideally in the financial services/legal sectors;
- Full eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business, or related fields is desirable;
- A master’s degree in marketing or related fields is an advantage;
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A