Are you looking for a Job at DataCamp in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
DataCamp is building the future of data science education. DataCamp users get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of people from thousands of companies around the world have completed over 150 million DataCamp exercises to date!
About The Role
DataCamp is looking for a passionate Growth Engineer to work on a small cross-functional growth team. While we focus on overall impact to the business, the majority of the work is aimed at the B2C user experience. As a Growth Engineer, you will be the technical voice in the room, giving technical guidance and enabling the team to balance potential impact over effort. You will build out exciting new features and implement A/B experiments in a production environment, that will further help democratize data skills education around the world. We are open to remote east coast based candidates.
- Help define new ways to improve key metrics of our product
- Own the implementation and split-testing of these high-impact features across multiple different microservices built with Rails & NodeJS
- Collaborate with engineers in other teams on productionizing proven features
- Propose and help evaluate new ideas for growing DataCamp
Our ideal candidate
- Is a product-minded engineer who is passionate about maximizing the impact of their work;
- Is result-oriented, using data to tell which initiatives are driving growth;
- Is a clear communicator;
- Writes clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code;
- Is a team player with excellent collaboration skills who is also able to work independently and figure things out;
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit focussed on problem-solving;
- Cares more about “making it work” than “how it works”;
- Is passionate about education.
- Start-up experience: technical (co-)founder, growth or tech role;
- Knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A