Website Dalata Hotel Group
Are you looking for a Job at Dalata Hotel Group in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Food and Beverage Supervisor Clayton Belfast
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Food and Beverage Supervisor at the award winning Clayton Hotel Belfast.
Clayton Belfast is situated in the heart of Belfast city, we are looking for a food & beverage supervisor to enhance our already strong food & beverage team.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Restaurant & Bar Manager, the F&B Supervisor will provide a friendly and efficient service to the hotel guests.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Regular guests are known and greeted accordingly using their name.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of food and wine. Be able to make recommendations.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional at all times.
- Up-sell and maximise sales revenue whenever and wherever possible.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience is essential
- Previous hotel experience in a 3/4 star hotel property is desired but not essential.
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Micros Experience would be preferable.
Closing Date 11th May 2022
About Our Culture
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Company: Dalata Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org