This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Cytiva in Marlborough, MA
About the job
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This co-op will take place between July 2022-December 2022.
What You’ll Do
- As a part of the SUT business unit finance team, this role is responsible for tracking and analyzing new product introduction and customer finance metrics.
- Provide actionable insights to finance and business leadership based on financial analysis of revenue, cost and supply chain data.
- Develop well organized financial models to assess investment proposals and calculate Return-on-investment information.
- Learn about the Biotech/Life Sciences Industry and applicable financial considerations.
Who You Are
- Seeking candidates pursuing a Business Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 1 or more co-op rotations completed previously.
- Access to transportation; must be able to travel to Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- Strong experience with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Exhibited time management skills; role requires a ‘hybrid’ work location approach working remotely and in-person.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Marlborough, MA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com