Website CVS Health
This listing is about CVS Health in El Paso, TX
About the job
CVS Kidney Care, a new CVS Health company, has been launched as part of the company’s portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We are based on a culture of courage that rewards innovative thinking and bold action; we seek people who are ready for an entrepreneurial environment where ownership is empowered at all levels, ambiguity is actively embraced in order to accelerate innovation, and where all colleagues are committed to act as one team in service to our goals.
If you have a customer-first mindset, strong background in renal clinical education (specifically home therapies) to include evaluation techniques and desire the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the people we serve, CVS Kidney Care might just be the next best step in your career.
The Sr Analyst of Clinical Training will be responsible for utilizing adult learning principles to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate training across a variety of delivery methods (instructor-led, web-based, self-paced, etc) for the Kidney Care Business Unit to identify and address training opportunities for new hires as well as existing team members.
The Sr Analyst of Clinical Training will also develop and deliver interactive and engaging training, administer tests, knowledge checks, provide 1:1 coaching, coordinate with business partners and stakeholders, and report out results and issues as needed. This position will also promote compliance and a continuous improvement culture to drive compliance to regulations, guidance’s, and internal standards through training. This role will also have responsibility for tracking and reporting training compliance and supporting internal and external audits.
This Individual Will Also Be Responsible For The Following
- Provide training needs assessments working directly with senior management and our clients to determine training needs and delivery methods.
- Create structured learning experiences for Kidney Care Educators (KCE’s). KCE’s are registered nurses who engage individuals over the phone, in CVS locations, and the home to give kidney disease and modality education to help them better understand their needs and treatment options.
- Design and develop instructionally sound training materials as well as non-classroom resources (e.g. handouts, quick tips, etc.).
- Takes traditional small-scale classroom training and redesigns for large scale remote/online training.
- Utilizes appropriate delivery techniques to include 100% remote, onsite classroom, and blended trainings.
- Ability to develop new and innovative ways to deliver training in a fast-paced environment.
- Serves as the subject matter expert across multiple team functions in our business unit.
- Create an assessment method/tool on new hire knowledge to be used as a way to identify additional training needs and monitors and evaluate trainee’s performance.
- Create and establish Continuing Education program to maintain and assess current employee’s knowledge as we continue to add services and grow the Kidney Care business.
- Own the Corporate Training schedule for Kidney Care to ensure all of KC has taken mandatory trainings – knows schedule, expectations, etc.
- Develops and delivers associate level training and corporate trainings such as compliance, etc.
- Responsible for the quality of training delivery, effectiveness, certification, and classroom administration.
- Partners with development team to determine the best method and focus.
- 5+ years of expereince in healthcare/healthcare administrative setting
- 3+ years of experience in designing curriculum and providing training/education
- 5+ years of experience as a dialysis experienced renal nurse
- 2+ years of experience as a home dialysis nurse or case
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- SharePoint knowledge
- Microsoft TEAMS knowledge
- 8+ years in a healthcare/administrative setting or transferrable skills
- Tech savvy
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment across multiple channels
- Proven customer service orientation with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with building new processes and working with a continuous mindset
- Associate Professional in Talent Development (APTD) certification
- Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) certification
- Masters degree preferred
- Epic EHR certification(s)
Bachelor Degree required.
Masters Degree preferred
Current RN licensure preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Company: CVS Health
Job Location: El Paso, TX
Application Deadline: N/A