This Job listing For Year 2022 is about CTDI in West Chester, PA
About the job
1336 Enterprise Drive, West Chester, PA
CTDI is seeking a talented individual to join the Human Resources team to manage and administer compensation for CTDI’s hourly and salaried employees. The Compensation Analyst will research job requirements and evaluate job positions to ensure the company is competitive in the areas of salaries and incentive plans.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Compensation Planning: Performs analysis and provides input to annual compensation structure and policy changes for the organization as a whole or for specific departments and/or job families. Performs related market pricing.
- Models salary increase scenarios
- Performs internal demographics analysis to predict the cost and impact of salary structure and salary increase changes
- Prepares recommendations for individual departments or assists with preparing recommendations for the organization as a whole
- Market Analysis: Participates in continual monitoring of the marketplace to ensure that compensation programs are competitive and appropriately positioned.
- Coordinates participation in compensation surveys
- Evaluates survey quality and coverage and recommends participation and/or purchase
- Matches positions, gathers and summarizes job and employee information for survey input
- Evaluates, analyzes and ages survey results for application to individual positions and job families
- Recommends market targeting for individual positions and groups of positions
- Establishes relationships with peers in other organizations to facilitate the exchange of competitive information
- Special Projects: Provides compensation expertise to committees, task forces, and cross-departmental initiatives and projects as assigned.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Three to five years of experience as a compensation analyst required.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: West Chester, PA
Application Deadline: N/A