This Job listing For Year 2022 is about CTDI in West Chester, PA
About the job
1373 Enterprise Drive, West Chester, PA
This individual will drive performance of the assigned program, coordinate on all aspects of the program including quality, customer communication, and P&L while interacting with fellow employees and senior management to attain the necessary technical support to ensure the success of the program. As a part of their daily duties this position will be asked to spend time on the shop floor to identify areas in need of efficiency and drive improved efficiency plans. They should be comfortable analyzing branch statistics and seek out ways to improve. This position must be comfortable interacting directly with the customer and generating reports for both customer and operational use.
- Daily customer interaction
- Ownership over their part of a given project
- Providing status updates to teams as necessary
- Escalate customer issues according to requirements
- Participate in regular team meetings to review customer requirements and timelines
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management ability.
- An ability to resolve problems.
- Must be able to multi task and set priorities – needs to be adaptable to a fast paced, fluid environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- MS Access and/or Excel knowledge.
- Previous work/internship experience in the business field preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: West Chester, PA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org