Are you looking for a Job at Cryptocom in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Crypto.com was founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.
With over 4000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
Crypto.com is looking for a Team Lead to join the Growth Analytics Team, which supports growth strategy and operations by providing business insights for management. You would lead analysts in regional offices to help drive local initiatives with analytics effort. To succeed in the role, you should have a global mindset and effectively align analysis across different time zones in the team.
- Lead regional analysts to ensure alignment on vision and business success metrics
- Actively engage with local growth teams to understand current and new initiatives
- Analyze local campaign performance and provide learnings for the regional teams
- Apply methodologies and statistical knowledge when necessary, e.g. A/B testing, hypothesis testing etc.
- Work closely with central Growth Analytics team on global strategic projects and contribute local perspectives
- Partner with Data team to process data requests
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in SQL and BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Proficiency in Python/R is a plus
- Experience using attribution tools like Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Segment
- Understanding of basic statistics concepts such as hypothesis testing, A/B testing and regression
- Good communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts and extract requirements from stakeholders
- Knowledge on mobile apps, business, finance, e-commerce, accounting, and economics
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com