Website Crossover for Work
Are you looking for a Remote Job at Crossover for Work in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, TelcoDR. Have you got what it takes?
Rarely does an opportunity come along to change an industry forever, let alone an industry the size and scope of telecommunications.
TelcoDR is focused on building telco software for the public cloud and is completely redefining how carriers engage with their subscribers to drive customer love! Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- Build a Cloud Charging Engine that runs 5x faster than the competition, and ramp up capacity until it can handle the entire world’s charging needs. (We already do north of 1mm transactions per second!)
- Deliver intelligent plan design and AI/ML-driven hyper-personalization at scale, allowing CSPs to adapt to changing needs.
- Develop the world’s first pure cloud, webscale BSS that leverages TM Forum’s Open APIs (all of them by the end of Q1 2022!) to give carriers the agility and flexibility needed to drive more valuable subscriber engagement.
We’re looking for software engineers to help build these new products and be at the center of this monumental shift. You will work with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Neptune, and AppSync. You will solve the most complex coding challenges, drill down to the deepest technical root cause, and uphold the highest technical standards for our products.
If you are motivated by the thought of pushing new technologies to their limits every day, change the game with us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Pull Request: Building directly on top of AWS, utilizing the full power and range of the platform to generate simple solutions that are easy to maintain
- Code Review: Reviewing Pull Requests from your team members to ensure that all code changes reflect your super-high quality standards
- Root Cause Analysis: Cracking the code on the toughest bugs by diving deep to find the true root cause and identifying permanent fixes based on your analysis
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Putting in temporary hacks. In this role, you will be the authority on code quality. Anything that doesn’t meet your quality standards is a no-go.
- Worrying about merging large chunks of code before a major release. Your release time is measured in seconds, not weeks.
Java Software Engineer key responsibilities
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Expertise in at least one enterprise-level programming language
- Ability to understand and pick up new technologies
Do you want to build the telco industry’s most innovative software company? This is an opportunity to drive transformative, industry leading change.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $40 USD/hour, which equates to $80,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/autheset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4611-PK-Punjab-JavaSoftwareEn.003
Company: Crossover for Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org